Based in Buenos Aires, Argentina
December 6th, 2016
A beautiful hand-drawn adventure following a drop of water's journey to return to its rightful place in a glistening river.
An adventurous and curious water drop is trapped inside a house and needs your help to get back to the place she truly belongs to; a nearby glistening river. Climb a pile of jars, squeeze yourself through pipes and manage to get past a fridge full of stalactites without bursting. Use your wit to change from one state to another (liquid, solid and gas) surpassing every obstacle thrown your way as the game’s difficulty increases. Drop Alive combines all the right ingredients; entertainment, challenge, an exclusive soundtrack and the beauty and charm of heartwarming, handmade illustrated scenarios, an experience both adults and children will forever enjoy and cherish.
- Have fun as you navigate through 12 different levels, each with an aesthetic and peculiarity of its own!
- Original Drop Alive exclusive music. Delight yourself with a warm and fun soundtrack of over 10 themes!
- Collectables, Achievements and Full controller support.
- Alternate between 3 different states; liquid, solid and gas, to overcome every obstacle thrown your way.
- Leaderboards. Challenge your friends!
- Warning (as in "don’t say we didn’t warn you"): Do not, by any means, let this cute little fellow fool you. Drop Alive ain’t as easy as it seems.
- 12 unique unlockable Skins!
Launch Trailer YouTube
TGS 2106 Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Drop Alive. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Awards & Recognition
- "Top 10 Argentine game releases of 2016." Mention by Malditos Nerds - https://malditosnerds.com/FichineAR-2016-Los-10-grandes-juegos-argentinos-del-ano-t201612270003.html
- "Drop Alive’s retro style is also evident in its level design, which is fantastic and very well put together."
- Cultured Vultures, Drop Alive Review
- "Excellent on every level, an example to be followed. Raises the bar for its genre!"
- ICXM, Drop Alive Review
- "Drop Alive impresses from start to finish with its inventive gameplay, tricky level design and beautiful animation."
- Free Game Planet, Drop Alive Review
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Get the game artbook and original sound track! http:.
About Julian Impelluso
I'm just a really passionate freelance game programmer and designer.
More information on Julian Impelluso, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Drop Alive Credits
Selene Natalia Michi
Diego Leonel Rosas
Programming, game design
Pablo Canaveris (Sirevanac Music and Sound)
Debora Noelia Gavieiro